port the latest version 2.0.2 to stm32f207

port the latest version 2.0.2 to stm32f207

frognidie
Dear all,

I have the project working fine with the lwip version 1.3.2  on stm32f207.
Now I have ported the lwip version 2.0.2 on stm32f207 according to the old verion.
But when I using the ping command it failed, the old version is fine.
MCU:STM32F207
IDE:IAR 7.70.1
FreeRTOS V6.0.1

Is anyone can help me how to find the problem ? Thanks a lot.

Bestwishes,
Kerry

Re: port the latest version 2.0.2 to stm32f207

Arpit  Agarwal

Hi ,

Can you check if you netif is up or not. Probably its not and from LWIP v2.0.0 netif "up" flag handling has been changed  to be an administrative flag (as opposed to the previous meaning of

"ip4-address-valid", a netif will now not be used for transmission if not up) -> even a DHCP netif
 has to be set "up" before starting the DHCP client.

For more info on this please check: http://www.nongnu.org/lwip/2_0_x/upgrading.html

--
Thanks & Regards,
ARPIT AGARWAL

“ The greater part of progress is the desire to progress. ” — Seneca

Re: port the latest version 2.0.2 to stm32f207

frognidie
Hi
Thanks a lot for your reply!
But I still do not know  how to "up".
I used the fixed IP not the DHCP.
The code is like this :
setup the ip,netmask,gw
1)netif_add(netif,ip,netmask,gw,...);
2)netif_set_default(netif);
3)netif_set_up(netif);
Is there any other function I need to add ?

Thank you!
Bestwishes,
Kerry.

Re: port the latest version 2.0.2 to stm32f207

Axel Lin

> Hi
> Thanks a lot for your reply!
> But I still do not know  how to "up".
> I used the fixed IP not the DHCP.
> The code is like this :
> setup the ip,netmask,gw
> 1)netif_add(netif,ip,netmask,gw,...);
> 2)netif_set_default(netif);
> 3)netif_set_up(netif);
> Is there any other function I need to add ?
netif_set_link_up()

Re: port the latest version 2.0.2 to stm32f207

frognidie
OK  thanks a lot