porting without OS,using raw api

xu xiaoka
Hi
  I want to port the lwip without operating system using raw api,but I found that some callback function should be called when we call some function  ,  such as,""tcp_accept"","tcp_connect"".I don't know how to difine these function ? Should I define these function?

Thanks

xuxiaoka

Re: porting without OS,using raw api

Mumtaz Ahmad
Please see this example file to get some idea about how to use raw api .There is some documentation also avaialble on website
  I want to port the lwip without operating system using raw api,but I found that some callback function should be called when we call some function  ,  such as,""tcp_accept"","tcp_connect"".I don't know how to difine these function ? Should I define these function?

Thanks

xuxiaoka

dangerous content by Streaming Networks, and is
believed to be clean.

dangerous content by Streaming Networks, and is
believed to be clean.

test_c.c (4K) Download Attachment