"mem_trim can only shrink memory"

supergaute
I'm using lwip STABLE_2_1_2, and I get an assertion: "mem_trim can only
shrink memory"
I'm using regular internal memory heap (defined by MEM_SIZE)
I can reproduce it within half an hour, but I'm not yet able identify what
can cause this.

What can be the cause of this?

Re: "mem_trim can only shrink memory"

goldsimon@gmx.de
Am 24.02.2020 um 15:56 schrieb supergaute:
> I'm using lwip STABLE_2_1_2, and I get an assertion: "mem_trim can only
> shrink memory"
> I'm using regular internal memory heap (defined by MEM_SIZE)
> I can reproduce it within half an hour, but I'm not yet able identify what
> can cause this.
>
> What can be the cause of this?

As always, this could be threading issues. If not, it could still be a
bug you'd need to reproduce. Best with a unit test...