received udp packets are dropped

Ranran
Hello,

I try to figure out why LWIP drops packets when small packets are
received  in high rate.

On debugging the issue, I see that after it search for a matching pcb,
it results in pcb null, and then packets are dropped.
What does it mean ? Does it mean there are no free PCB ? I tried to increase
 MEMP_NUM_UDP_PCB from 10, to 200, but there is no change in behavior.
I also searched for an API which gives count of free pcb, but found none.

Is there any idea why it happens and how to deal with it ?

Thanks,

ranran

uaz

Re: received udp packets are dropped

uaz
Hi,

here is some idea to debug:
You can define LWIP_STATS 1 in lwipopts.h, and then you can monitor all your
memp count status in
'lwip_stats' global variable located in stats.c file.

regards,
uaz