setsockopt

Revathy-4
Hello,
        Currently Iam working in the Multicasting for UDP.
To start with I have tested this in Vc++ project. It is working fine.
There I have used the following line for becoming the member of the
multicast ID
setsockopt( socket_fd, IPPROTO_IP, IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP, (char*) &m_McReq,
sizeof(m_McReq)));

But, when I migrate to lwip of VDSP BF533, iam not able to add the
membership:
For your information I have used the following line to replace the above
line
setsockopt( socket_fd, IPPROTO_IP, SO_OOBINLINE,(char*) &m_McReq,
sizeof(m_McReq))

Can any one tell where I have made the mistake?

Regards,
Revathy