tcp_write: too much data

Mario Luzeiro
Hi all

I'm getting this error:
tcp_write: too much data (len=29 > snd_buf=0)

sometimes if I tune some of parameters and on some cases the len and snd_buf value is different.

What does it mean and how can I fix it?

Mario Luzeiro

Re: tcp_write: too much data

goldsimon@gmx.de
Am 24.10.2019 um 19:04 schrieb Mário Luzeiro:
> Hi all
>
> I'm getting this error:
> tcp_write: too much data (len=29 > snd_buf=0)
>
> sometimes if I tune some of parameters and on some cases the len and snd_buf value is different.
>
> What does it mean and how can I fix it?

It means you try to send more than you configured lwIP to accept to send.

You can fix it by tuning some other parameters, probably ;-)

If you start telling us which parameters you already tuned, maybe we can
tell you which you didn't, yet :-)