using lwip with static memory

Ranran
Hello,

Is it possible to use lwip with static memory ?
We need to use lwip with safertos (safertos does not support heap).

Is it done by enabling MEM_USE_POOLS=1

Thanks,
ran

Re: using lwip with static memory

goldsimon@gmx.de

On 04.04.19 07:18, Ranran wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to use lwip with static memory ?
> We need to use lwip with safertos (safertos does not support heap).
>
> Is it done by enabling MEM_USE_POOLS=1

Exactly. You then have to define the pools for mem_malloc to use. You
also need to enable MEMP_USE_CUSTOM_POOLS and provide a file
"lwippools.h" that sets the element size and count of pools used instead
of the heap.