zeroconf - any success stories?

Liam Staskawicz
Hi there - I followed along the thread of conversations regarding
zeroconf with lwIP a little while back, and was curious if anybody
has had much success with it?  We're considering it for a device we
have based on the Atmel SAM7X, using FreeRTOS.

Any drawbacks/advantages/results to report?  From what I've read it
seems like a more flexible solution than UPnP, but I'd be interested
to hear what the experience has been with it using lwIP.  Thanks for
any general info!

Liam